Dark, scaly elbows – sure they can be covered up with long sleeved items but winter is the perfect time to treat these unsightly areas. If you have a medical condition like diabetes or a hormonal disorder, check with your health care professional if you have questions.
- Use a wide “soft touch” exfoliating tool to remove the rough, dark skin. Do not over do this…exfoliate two times per week.
- Wash the elbows with 3% AHA Cell Renewal Hydra Gel Cleanser.
- Follow with Vitamin C serum. Liberally apply coconut oil.
- Cut the toes from an old sock and pull it over your elbows at bedtime.
- In the morning remove the socks, wash the area and apply moisturizer.
Consistency is the key so take the time to start now for better looking elbows in the Spring and Summer.