Can This Woman be Almost 50?
It's true! Jackie Silver is Aging Backwards and she shares her secrets, tips and shortcuts in her book, Aging Backwards: Secrets to Staying Young! She's almost 50 and still gets asked for I.D. to buy wine.
You'll start Aging BackwardsSM when you discover what Jackie shares in her book:
- A treasure-trove of her personal favorite products and where to get them
- Expert opinion from Jackie's interviews with some of the industry's top gurus
- Learn to defy your genetics
- Read Jackie's compelling story of her lifelong battle with weight and how she won
- Makeup secrets you haven't heard before, guaranteed
- Jackie reveals the little ingredient hidden in many common foods that ages you
- Discover how to exercise less and get better results
Jackie Silver is Aging Backwards!
Jackie Silver is Aging Backwards and she shares her secrets, tips and shortcuts for looking and feeling young in her book, Aging Backwards: Secrets to Staying Young, on her Web site on TV, on radio, in print and in person. People are surprised to find out she's almost 50 and still gets asked for I.D. to buy wine!
She does numerous news segments as the Aging Backwards Beauty Expert and she's also the beauty editor for Clear Channel's Mix 100.7 Nancy & Chris Mornings in Tampa Bay. Silver is a weekly contributor to the midlife Web site LifeTwo.com, editorial consultant to Total Health Breakthroughs and a sought-after speaker.
Silver founded Aging Backwards, LLC, in 2006 to educate the public about the latest innovations in the anti-aging industry. She has more than 25 years of experience in broadcasting and she combines her natural reporter's curiosity with her desire to help people look and feel younger.
Silver is a member of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, the American Heart Association Community Board, Screen Actors Guild and the American Federation of Television and Radio Artists. She holds a B.A. degree in Mass Communications from the University of South Florida.