Eyebrows drop with age, and if you’ve often wondered how your face is aging, there is a sure-fire way to see this in the privacy of your home. Grab a mirror, place it flat on a table in front of you. Bend over from the waist, look into the mirror and count to ten.
This is a very revealing look at how your facial muscles are lengthening, pooling into other muscles and soon, this atrophy will be apparent if you do not take steps now to stop aging in your face.
If you’re 30 years old, get started now to stop the progression of aging in your face. From age 20 to 30, it’s only frown lines that are readily apparent. That’s not too much to worry about but what happens from the mid 30’s to the mid 40’s?
1. Upper eyelids begin to gradually fall and hood the eye.
2. Puffiness under the eyes develops.
3. Fine wrinkling shows around the eyes.
4. Frown lines between the brows deepen.
5. Lips begin to develop creases and lose fullness.
6. Fold and lines develop between the nose and mouth.
7. Mid 30’s to mid 40’s is the best age to take control of facial sagging with a simple, proven and easy facial exercise program that will help you stay younger looking for years and years.
The secret to a younger looking face is learning how to strengthen the underlying muscles using specialized anchoring techniques. Contraction of the muscle and muscle groups youthfully reposition the muscles that are atrophying.
Learning two exercises per week over a nine-week course will assure the user that all the muscles in the face and neck are rejuvenated with nutrient rich blood. Your face will appreciate how remarkably refreshed and toned it will become.
Whether you’re 30 or 70, you will see a real difference by using Facial Magic facial exercise. We promise that you will look better in weeks than you have in years when you exercise your face with us.