Spring is fast approaching! Here are some of my favorite spring beauty tips to get your skin radiant in preparation for summer.
1. Exfoliation is the key to enjoying younger looking, clearer skin. Try this for a DIY exfoliation facial: Cleanse your face. Dissolve one aspirin in a half teaspoon water. Gently rub it all over your face and forehead. Use every bit of the dissolved aspirin while carefully rubbing your face. Let it dry 10 minutes. Wash it off. Follow with Vitamin C Serum and Apple Stem Peptide. Your foundation will look sensational!
2. Exercise. Walking is so fabulous for your tummy, waist, hips and thighs. If you haven’t developed the habit of getting out there with a fairly brisk pace, try only 10 minutes. Ten minutes out and ten minutes back. Your psyche will thank you as you clear your mind while enjoying all that Mother Nature has to offer.
3. More exfoliation. We have hidden our legs under long pants, our arms under long sleeved shirts and sweaters and now is the time to spiff them so when you wear less clothing, you do so with confidence. Dry brushing will exfoliate those dry, creepy arms and legs. Do it before showering. Brush always towards your heart so start at your feet and make long, sweeping moves upwards. The dead skin cells will be gone if you just take a few minutes before each shower to dry brush your body.
4. Begin a small garden indoors. One of my favorite things to grow is celery. Just cut 3 inches off the bottom of your celery stalk. Place it in a bowl and keep it watered. In a day or so you will notice new growth. This growing celery plant will bring you pleasure. After about 10 days, plant it in soil, keep moist and in a sunny location. Growing flowers indoors or maintaining an orchid while growing green plants provides lots of satisfaction. I understand that plants love music and conversation!
5. Moisturize your body every day. Keep your arms, legs and torso moisturized. Your skin will look younger and when you use our Glycolic Body Smoother, you will see new skin exposed regularly. Keep hand lotion at your desk and use it several times a day. I like our SPF30 Moisturizing Day Cream for my hands. Just a tiny dab is all you need to keep harmful rays at bay while enjoying spot-free hands.
6. Exercise your face regularly to look substantially younger. Your brain and your facial muscles have a deep connection. Muscles have memory. Place a photo you love of your face taken 15 to 20 years ago in your Facial Magic workout area to help your muscles and your mind work together. Always use clean exercise gloves and take cleansing breaths regularly between sets. Document your experience with photos. I promise you’ll be shocked with your results at the end of 12 weeks.