Maintaining moist skin is possible when you follow a few no-brainer steps:
– Use warm, tepid water for your shower.
– Limit shower time to 10 minutes. (I asked my granddaughters to try this after observing their 20 minute showers)
– Immediately apply moisturizer to slightly towel dried skin to create a moisture lock. Feet, legs, torso, arms and back if you can.
– Keep hand & body moisturizer at your desk to apply to freshly washed hands.
– Direct your car’s heater vents to your feet rather than your face.
– Cover your face and hands when the weather outside is frightful.
– Stay hydrated with water not adult beverages.