As an anti-aging expert, when I learned of Astaxanthin, I was told that it was the ultimate skin enhancement pill. Since then, I’ve learned that this tiny, deep red pill has many, many health benefits.
Mike Adams, Naturalnews.com, lets us know there are amazing benefits from this hugely beneficial supplement:
One of the most powerful antioxidants found in nature, astaxanthin provides a multitude of health benefits, such as supporting the healthy functions of your skin, heart, eyes, joints and immune system. As a dietary supplement, astaxanthin supports your body’s natural strength, endurance and stamina.
Because of its oxygen-quenching properties, astaxanthin helps combat free radicals in the body. It is:
- 6,000x stronger in antioxidant power than vitamin C
- 800x better at singlet oxygen quenching than CoQ10
- 550x stronger than green tea catechins and vitamin E
- 75x stronger than alpha-lipoic acid
- 54x more effective at free radical scavenging than beta-carotene
- 10x more powerful than other antioxidant carotenoids, such as zeaxanthin, lutein and beta-carotene
Protecting our health is a full-time job and the more we know, the healthier we become. I take 12 mg daily for optimum benefits.