Proof just one glass of Christmas cheer can put you over the limit: Five women with very different drinking habits – and a truly sobering experiment
- Most women assume they’re fine to drive after a single drink. But are they?
- We conducted a unique experiment involving five women
- All have different drinking habits and vary in weight and height
- Results prove that you should never get behind the wheel after drinking
- All of the women were shocked by their readings
Uh oh…I imagine most of us have had an alcoholic beverage or two then innocently slipped behind the wheel believing we were okay to drive. Here’s an experiment with five women and the results prove we should not drive a vehicle even after one drink. Egads!
Read about it at the Daily Mail.